You are here: Home Trent Rules
1. The game will be one nine inning game.
2. Start time 6:00, 7:30, 8:30, 9:45
3. There will be a fifteen minute default time.
4. No inning will start after 7:15, 8:45 and 9:45 or 10:50 p.m.
5. A mat and commitment line will be used. No Sliding or tagouts at home...force out only
6. Home plate is part of the strike zone.
7. a) Teams must have eight players to start a game (4 must be females).
b) Never 6 males in field.
8. There will be an unlimited number of courtesy runners, however no one person may run more than once. No courtesy runner from home to first.
9. If there are fewer females in the batting order than there are males, the females are able to rotate in their batting positions.The males in the batting order must remain in that batting position for the entire game. 1 non roster female may fill in, if not 5 females show up. (Playoff excepted)
10. NO OUTFIELDER MAY MAKE A FORCE OUT AT FIRST BASE
Co-Ed Bat Policy (males only)
, Wooden “official softball” bats only. No Metal bats. (new 2016 bamboo allowed)
1. All games will be nine innings or 90 minutes. No new inning after 80 minutes.
2. A coin will be flipped to determine Home Team.
3. Home Team supplies new & good used balls and bases and mat. Failure to do so, will mean forfeiture of Home Game.
4. There will be no ties !!! In case of extra innings, the international tie-breaker rule will be in effect.
5. Seven innings will constitute a full game, in case of time limit, or darkness or weather shortening a game. If game is suspended due to darkness,or time limit, or weather before 7 innings have been played, the game will be continued exactly where it left off at a future date.
6. Forfeit is 15 minutes after scheduled start time...No Time Limit for Finals
7. Only players on playoff roster may play.
Good Luck Players